Thursday, May 26, 2005

2x2 Tubular Cast-On Baby!

I have discovered the ultimate 2x2 tubular cast on! All instructions talk about the 1x1, but hey, where's the love on the 2x2's? And you know there's alot of sweaters done in 2x2's too. bwa ha ha.. My bella paquita sleeves are going to be so so awesome. I was trying my darndest to post a step by step tutorial as I was knitting this, but unfortunately my camera (well it's not technically mine) isn't good enough. Whaddaya know? Came to lab today and all this time there was this awesome Nikon camera that is able to capture and focus images up close. Here are my fabulous sleeves. (Maybe I'll post a 2x2 cast-on tutorial if anyone's interested, or I might be the last person on the planet to discover this..)
Check out the neat-o cast-on baby

Oh I just can't help it. Here's another one.

Now to find the ever elusive perfectly tubular 2x2 bind off..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, that looks so perfect. success! and you know i love the color ;) -it's going to look smashing!

i'm getting ready to doing the ribbing for my orangina, so maybe a tubular cast-off would be possible.. thanks for the link!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Winnie, thanks for the link! I was looking for a 2x2 tubular cast on for the vintage cardi, but I didn't like the ones I found online. The one from Craftster looks great though, so I may need to try it out!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home