Monday, September 12, 2005

At long last...

The yarn for my SYNO swap has finally decided to appear at my doorsteps, on my birthday too! Funny how that turned out. Took the US postal service long enough. I will be knitting Backyard Leaves for Anna. It's interesting too, since I have been dying to try out Knitpick's Merino Style, and that's exactly what she sent. In pink nonetheless. I predict it's going to be an enjoyable knit.And on top of that, she sent a pack of Canadian delicacy - Smarties! Wow the last time I had those was.. um.. when I was still in college. Brings back some fond memories. And the packages didn't stop there. My 1 skein of yarn from Uruguay arrived today too - I guess that means finishing the Clapo2 won't be too far ahead. Perfect for fall.
Oh, I've been tagged by Miss McSpazzitron
. It's one I did in July, so here's the link to it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Jillio said...

hey, i have a question. i understand you've ordered from handpaintedyarn.com before, so i was wondering approximately how long was the wait between placing your order and receiving it in the mail? i read the website, which stated their turnover rate is 9-12 days, but my yarn hasn't come in yet; i ordered it on august 30th so i'm thinking it should've come in now. this is the first time i've ordered from them. i must be totally spazzing out waiting for it to get here, but i'm also hoping that your feedback would put to rest my worrying. thanks!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home