Saturday, October 22, 2005

SYNO - Turtleneck Shrug

My SYNO package is here! Heidi did such a wonderful job with it. Her expert finishing touches are so perfect that even after staring at it for a long time, I still couldn't figure out how she managed to hide all the yarn ends. I've never seen such mad skills! Without further ado, here's her FO on me - as a shrug, as a long scarf, AND as a keyhole scarf.

Heidi also included a pack of Halloween candies and a bar of lavender oatmeal soap in her package. She didn't have to, but I'm so thankful she did. Thank you so much, Heidi. I love them all!

A big thank-you also goes out to Jac and Kris for organizing this wonderful swap. This was a first for me and I had a wonderful experience. Yay!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger goodkarma said...

Hey, that turtleneck shrug turned out really cute! Sounds like SYNO worked out well for just about everyone. Fun!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks really cute on you! This is another one that's been sitting on my list for a while now.. Who knows when I'll have time.

7:31 PM  
Blogger sturdygirl said...

That is the coolest shrug-scarf thing! What a fun item.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home