Monday, March 14, 2005

The yarn cometh

I finished the right front of Lucky tonite and received new cotton yarn to make this.



It's Hush-Hush by creazativity. The pattern calls for sz 2 and sz 3 needles, which I am working with now to make the wrap sweater. Now that I am loving the small needles, I figured this would be a good spring/summer top to add to my collection. It's going to be done in mint color. How awesome is that.

Research is interfering with my knitting obsession, which truthfully, should be the other way around. I am trying to obtain results for an upcoming conference that I am attending, so technically I should be focused on that. "You should do more research.... oh but knitting is so much more fulfilling.. you should put knitting aside for a while.. okay but just a few more rows.." argh. In an ideal world I would knit all day and luxurious yarn would fall from the sky. A girl can dream.

3 Comments:

Blogger sturdygirl said...

Welcome to blogging! I found you through the Lucky Clover Wrap Knit-Along, which I have also joined. You are making great progress! Look forward to reading your blog again soon.

8:24 AM  
Blogger winnie said...

interesting prospect, but unfortunately the pattern designs are not my own and therefore i'd suggest you contact the designers directly (i cited them in my blog). thank you for the compliments though!

10:36 PM  
Blogger winnie said...

hi sturdygirl

thanks for the encouragement. I get easily distracted to try other things in the midst of working on Lucky though.. hopefully i can churn this one out by summer. How's yours coming along?

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home