Sunday, March 13, 2005

Two FOs and a WIP

I have completed the back for the Lucky sweater and decided that I need a small diversion. Enter boobholder #2. This time, with help from yifaa and inspiration from craftster.org, dare I say that I have done it? Yes, albeit 2 wrong increases and some other minor errors. It's received lots of compliments already and a friend of mine has put in a request for her own boobholder too.



Another recent FO that I finished a few weeks ago is the crosshatch. This one is my first hat and I really like how it turned out. I think I will venture onto a cloche next..



On the progress front of Lucky, this is what I have so far. Working on the front part of the sweater now, but progress is slow. I have a question that I posted on the KAL that I am still awaiting answers for... I hope to finish this by summer time so I can show it off.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Lucky Sweater! It looks so great in pink

11:48 PM  
Blogger winnie said...

Hi Snooze

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be sure to swing by your blog to check out your knitted goodies. Thanks for the hat comment :)

3:51 AM  
Blogger yahaira said...

the boobholder came out great, I really like that color combo. I havent tackled that pattern yet but it's on my evergrowing to knit list.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your hat! I made the scarf for my bestfriend. How did you get the hat pattern? When I go to Creazativity's blog the link says the pattern won't be available until January in a knitting magazine.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home