Tuesday, March 08, 2005

my very own blog

it's inevitable. How can I avoid creating my own blog since I spend so much time surfing through so many knitters' blogs?

a little something something about me. I started knitting this January, an attempt to prove to myself that there's creativity in my bloodstream other than the geeky stuff that I do in lab. In two months, knitting has become my addiction (like so many others)

My first projects were a ruffles scarf from Scarf Style (short rows..who knew?), the
cross-hat-ch, hug (from magknits) - used way too chunky yarn and ended up with gorilla arms (this one is going in the frog-pile), and the boobholder (from Glampyre) which I frogged yet again because I overestimated my bust size. Ha ha. Silly me.

I joined my first KAL, graciously hosted by
Lolly, to make the Lucky Sweater from SnB. Hopefully this one won't end up in the frog-pile :)

That's it for now. No pics yet, still need to figure out how that can be accomplished.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, for a person who started knitting i january, you're really gifted! Everything looks fab!

/Katarina

6:32 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Dang! You got to make the Cross Hat-ch hat! I am so jealous. Lol. I am going to be making the scarf and really wanted the matching hat. But now the pattern is gone. Sigh. Story of my life. ;)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home